Google TOC
Make This My Homepage
A   A   A
 Follow 
Share

Pit Bull Saves Indianapolis Boy’s Life



A sleeping 13-year-old deaf boy was alerted to a fire in his Indianapolis home Wednesday afternoon by his dog, a pit bull named Ace.

The boy told investigators he did not have his hearing aids in and was sleeping when the fire broke out.

The dog entered his room and licked his face until he woke up.

Noticing the smoke in the house, the boy covered his nose and mouth with his shirt and ran out the back of the house with the dog.

The rest of the family was not home at the time.