- Don’t park on the Snow Routes during a snow event.
- Park in your driveway if you have one or on the nearest side street.
|Bayou Street||Sixth to Tenth Street||Washington Ave.||College Avenue to U.S. 50 Overpass|
|Bruceville Road||Wheatland Road to Hillcrest Ext. Road||Wheatland Road||Sixth Street to city limits|
|College Ave.||Second Street to YMCA||Willow Street||Second to Sixth Street|
|Hart Street||Second Street to Highway Bridge (by VFW)||Second Street||Willow Street to Niblack Boulevard|
|Main Street||Sixth Street to Ramsey Road||Sixth Street||Vigo Street to St. Clair Street|
|Niblack Blvd.||Second Street to Washington Avenue||Seventh Street||Willow Street to Washington Avenue|
|Red Skelton Blvd.||Second Street to Oliphant Drive||Tenth Street||Willow Street to Hart Street|
|St. Clair Street||Second to Sixth Street||Thirteenth Street||Willow Street to Ritterskamp Avenue|
|Vigo Street||Sixth to Tenth Street||Fifteenth Street||Willow Street to Hart Street|
HOW YOU CAN HELP IN OTHER AREAS:
- If it is not necessary to get out – STAY HOME!!
- Snow is harder to plow once it has been driven on. The plows can get more done if the streets are empty.
- Clear parking lots for which you are responsible, without pushing snow and ice into adjacent streets, alleys or sidewalks
- A ridge of snow may be left at the end of your driveway and curb from our plow. We do our best to minimize this, however; it is the responsibility of the property owner to remove the snow left by our equipment
- In areas where parking is allowed on both sides of the street, please park only on the even numbered side of the street during a snow emergency. This will help our equipment get down some of the narrow streets in town.