Google TOC
Make This My Homepage
A   A   A

Hoosiers Can Report Damage from December Flooding Online

Hoosiers who sustained damage caused by flooding that started December 19th can report damage online.

A link to the form is available on the Indiana Department of Homeland Security website at

Losses can include structural damage to homes and loss of personal property.

Residents can also contact their county emergency management agency to report damage.

IDHS and local emergency management agencies will use the reports to preliminarily assess damage to determine if federal assistance can be pursued.