Google TOC
Make This My Homepage
A   A   A

Hoosiers Can Report Damage from Severe Storms Online

Hoosiers who suffered damage in Sunday's severe storms can report that damage online.

A link to the form is available on the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's website at IN.GOV/DHS.

This is NOT an application for a FEMA grant.

Information will be used to help authorities assess damage to determine if federal assistance can be pursued.