Google TOC
Make This My Homepage
A   A   A

Gibson Co. Title Problems

The Gibson county Sheriff says if you bought a car from Muensterman Motors in Haubstadt and are having problems getting your title, you're not alone.

But, there's nothing the sheriff's office can do to help since it's a civil problem.

The Sheriff's Office says you must first send a letter demanding your title to Muensterman Motors.

Send it as a Certified Letter with a Return Receipt through the Post Office.

They will have 10 days to respond to the letter.

If they don't respond, then contact the Secretary of State and Attorney General to file a complaint.

Authorities say it's best to keep copies of all your correspondence and mailing receipt as well.